British Heart Foundation
For over 50 years we’ve pioneered research that’s transformed the lives of people living with heart and circulatory conditions. But so many people still need our help – from babies born with life-threatening heart problems to the many mums, dads and grandparents who survive a heart attack and endure the daily battles of heart failure. Join the Heart Runners team at the BM10k and help us fight for every heartbeat, together we can run all over heart disease.
Your fundraising powers our lifesaving research. Join our Heart Runners team at the BM10k and help us continue making research discoveries
and keep more families together.
Support For You
Join our team and as well as the chance to help power life saving research, you’ll benefit from:
- a red Heart Runners technical top (and the best cheers en route)
- a fundraising pack to help you take your challenge to the finish line
- fun tools and tips to help with your fundraising, including regular emails to keep you motivated
- bespoke training support from our world-class running coaches
- post-race treats, including refreshments and a sports massage
- a friendly team here to support you all the way
When you sign up, you’ll receive a welcome pack that has everything you need to know about fundraising, including lots of fun ideas and helpful tips.
We recommend you break your target into manageable chunks and create a plan to help you reach your goals.
Join the Heart Runners Team
Apply for a BHF charity place
Secure a BHF charity place in the BM10k for only £5 entry and a minimum fundraising target of £150
Already got a place?
If you already have a place and paid your entry fee through the event organiser, you can join our team as an own place runner.
There's no minimum fundraising target, just raise as much as you can.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Get in touch
If you would like to hear more from us about joining the team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website HERE.