Race Pack Collection
Location and Collection Times
When you arrive at the Event Village please head to the Race Pack Collection marquee.
The Event Village is just east of Brighton Pier, located directly on the beach by Madeira Drive. It is about a 5 minute walk from the Pier.
Race Pack Collection will be available:
- Friday 7th April – 11am – 7pm
- Saturday 8th April – 10am – 7pm
(The Event Village will open at 10am on Friday 7th April and 9.30am on Saturday 8th April.)
What do I need to collect my pack?
- Tuesday 21st March
- Tuesday 4th April
What is in my Race Pack?
- Your paper Race Number
- Timing Chip for your shoe
- Safety Pins
- Kit Bag
- Kit bag label for baggage trucks
Please refer to your Participant Instructions HERE for full information regarding your Race Pack, number, timing chip, kit bag and baggage process.
If you can't collect your pack
If due to unforeseen circumstances, you are unable to collect your Race Pack, you can arrange for a friend or family member to collect it for you. The person picking up your Race Pack must present:
- The runner’s confirmation email (this is the email that includes a QR code)
- Written authorisation for the collector to collect the pack, signed by the runner - you can download a Race Pack release form HERE
- A colour copy or original of the runner's photo ID and a note of the runner's postal address
- That person must also present his/her own photo ID
For any other queries about your pack – if you lose it, or it is missing anything, please head to the Information Point within the Event Village or at the Start on Race Day.
Kep Points to Consider When Choosing Your Corral
- Be honest. Please only select the corral true to your ability. If you start in a corral that contains runners beyond your fitness you risk faster runners pushing past you during the race or getting frustrated with you if you are blocking their way.
- Be sensible. Starting in the corral that corresponds with your predicted finish time you will be surrounded with runners running at your pace, which will help support you as you cover the 10k.
- If you wish to run with friends, we ask that you both enter into the corral that corresponds to the person with the slower predicted finishing time among your group.
- If you are running in fancy dress, we suggest selecting the slowest, yellow corral.
- If you are a wheelchair participant, please choose the corral that corresponds with your predicted finishing time and start at the back of the wave you are in on race day with your accompanying runner or assister. If you have any queries or concerns about this please contact the team: email@example.com
Why do I Have to Collect my Race Pack?
- Collecting your race pack from the Exhibition allows you peace of mind that you are ready for Race Day. Postal deliveries of thousands of race packs have proved extremely problematic in the past as a result of lost mail and changes of address.
- The Exhibition is a fantastic opportunity to buy official kit, pick up some fantastic sportswear and gain helpful tips from running experts... as well as enjoying a day out in Brighton!